Also in this section

About Us

 

church

We are a local parish church in the Greystones area of Sheffield.  The idea for building the church here began in 1913 when land was donated, but due to the First World War and then the recession, nothing was started until 1936 when a dual hall/church building was constructed. In 1964 a 'proper' church extension was added to the Hall but sadly leaked almost immediately. In 1998 the Church was demolished and completely rebuilt to improve facilities and to suit a more modern and flexible approach to worship.

We are an open evangelical church with a wide range of services and activities to enable all to find faith and to grow in relationship with Christ.

We have a very good link with the local Greystones Primary School - the vicar is a Governor and regularly takes assemblies. The school comes to the church occasionally for lessons and for special events like Christmas.

Take a look at our notice sheet under "Articles" - "Documents" to see what is happening.